Saturday, May 5, 2012

Supermoon!


Tonight is a "supermoon" (i.e. a full moon occurring when the moon is closest to the earth), and so after baths, I took the kids across the street to the park to take a look at it.  They were suitably awed (by the gorgeous large moon rising above the rooftops, or being outside at night, in their jammies, I'm not sure which) and enthusiastic about it.

I love being a mom!

(Yes, I'm ignoring my almost month-long silence.  It's been busy, I tell you what.  And stressful.  And we still don't have a master plan yet.  ARGH.)

2 comments:

  1. That's a cool picture. Beautiful night last night! It's good to see a post from you. Everything ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a cool picture (and not taken by me, or by anyone last night, I found it online!), and the moon was sooooo pretty last night, wasn't it?

    We are all great, just in a bit of confusion and turmoil--we're trying to decide between building a new house or buying a new (or old) house, and where it should be, and what it should look like, and oh is Grandmama Tobler going to move in with us, so we need two mother-in-law apartments...etc. It's taking up all my time and energy right now, and I just can't blog about it yet because I have no idea what's up or down....

    Actually, it's pretty fun, but stressful to the max. How are you all?

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.