Friday, September 6, 2013

Pathos

I drove up to Sandy tonight to drop Em off at her cousin's slumber party, and while I was there my sister Telima and I decided to go out for an hour or so.  We window-shopped and had frozen yogurt, and had a marvelous time.

When I got home at 10pm, I found this waiting for me on my bed.  


Here's the writing a little closer, so you can read it.


I especially love the little teary sad faces.  Oh, that boy of mine! I love him tons and tons.

*The elaborate figure is a "boss", as in the final battle of a level on a video game.  This is what Gee draws, all the time.  I love them. Sometimes they are spiky, sometimes they are volcanoes, too, but always they have a little man in their head, who controls the "boss", like a robot.  It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.