Friday, October 1, 2010

Zee's Solution

We were driving through a heavily wooded canyon at dusk yesterday, and Bradley commented that we needed to be on the lookout for deer, because we don't want to hit them with our van. Zee* piped up right away with a clever solution:

"We need to paint our car to look like a lion. Then the deer will be scared and they will all run away."

I hate to brag, but the boy's a genius. And he thinks outside of the box, too. I'm hoping he'll be my meal ticket in 20 years...

*I need to remember that he listens to everything we say, even when we don't think he is paying attention. Except when I am asking him to do something for me. Then he doesn't hear a word I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.