Yes...but haven't you noticed that nobody pays Zales or Tiffany's with cash. If you already had a fence lined up, then I would go with the jewlrey, but otherwise, Payless and Subway is looking better all the time. They deal mostly with cash.
Now, I didn't think about needing a fence. Good call, Jenafer!
We almost got away with it too! How did you think we were getting our money? Tyler's job was a total cover! =)
Yes...but haven't you noticed that nobody pays Zales or Tiffany's with cash. If you already had a fence lined up, then I would go with the jewlrey, but otherwise, Payless and Subway is looking better all the time. They deal mostly with cash.
ReplyDeleteNow, I didn't think about needing a fence. Good call, Jenafer!
ReplyDeleteWe almost got away with it too! How did you think we were getting our money? Tyler's job was a total cover! =)
ReplyDelete