Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Carol FAIL

Dear Mrs. P,

I am SO sorry that we didn't make it to your house tonight.

I had mixed up my children's teachers--we got Mrs. H's address from her at SEPs.  When I went to find the address from SEPs, to my surprise it matched the address for Mrs. H--not your address. "No problem," I thought.  "I will just google Mrs. P and find her address that way."

Guess what?  There is a [your exact name] in Salem, Utah.  There is also a [your exact name] in Payson, Utah.  Neither of the ones we found were you, unfortunately.  (But we did carol to a lovely woman in Payson who is undergoing heart surgery on Friday.  So perhaps we were able to add a little Christmas cheer to her.)

Is there another evening this week that we can come?  If not, I understand.  We are really sorry about missing you tonight.

Keryn Ross
directionally and address-ally challenged

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.