Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You got a problem with it?

For Moms of Large Families:



My friend Cynthia posted this on her Facebook page. (She has six kids.) I laughed when I watched it. Living in Utah County, I don't get many comments on the size of my family. (Although the ages of my children--five in just under seven years--does cause comment, even in Happy Valley.) When we were in Durango in October, though, we definitely got comments, and not all of them were entirely polite. Whatever, though. I'm just providing for their happy retirement.

I told Cynthia we need to get a T-shirt:

So I designed one at Cafe Press. Too bad they cost $19.95 each, because I would TOTALLY get one, and wear it with pride.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I've never been subject to any of these questions, we have a large LDS population down here, too, but I've heard of people who have. But we do have to remember that it actually goes both ways. I have friends who have been lectured about stopping at two! Why does anyone feel it is any of their business I will never understand. How many children a person has is between them, their spouse and the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree whole-heartedly with Jenafer... it isn't anyone's business. But yes, even here in Utah County I have gotten looks and comments. I have even had rude comments from people I go to church with. Anyway...I'd love to get a shirt like this! I think it'd be so fun. ; )

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.