Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Lovely Weekend

This weekend has been, contrary to my expectations, a wonderful weekend. Bradley didn't go into work on Saturday, choosing instead to work from home for part of the day. The rest of the day was so fun--we didn't do anything exciting, but just doing chores like laundry and (ugh) cleaning out the fridge was enjoyable, together. (How sappy is that? Yikes!) We watched Telima's kids while they went out to eat (happy birthday today, Telima!), and just puttered around the house.

Church today was really uplifting. I actually got to pay attention to the testimonies in sacrament meeting, I got to substitute for the Primary chorister for the second hour (I love love love that job), and I taught the lesson in Relief Society for the third.

Dinner in the crockpot, almost ready to eat when we got home; singing and playing the piano together after dinner, dessert with the kids (who, predictably, didn't like it)--what a nice Sunday!

1 comment:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.