What I did on my Spring Break, so far:
Because the weather outside looked like this:
(Even if this picture was taken a few days ago. The weather is still bad, with snow and rain and hail and high winds and lions and tigers and bears, oh MY!)
But this picture brings a smile to everyone's heart:
Because Gee can finally play outside in the snow with big brother and sister, without having to sit like a bump on a log. Yes, he falls down a lot, but he can walk. Even in the snow!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so awesome that is he walking so well. Am I a horrible person if I say I am a little jealous. I mean obviously he is a year and a half older than Jer so he should be doing more than him. I guess it is just my frustration that he is two years old and all he does is crawl. Because of the move we don't even have a walker or anything. So I have to carry him every where and people still think my baby is a baby. And he is getting kinda heavy. *sigh* I am happy for Gee though. It is really awesome!!
ReplyDelete