Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy sigh

I may have skipped writing yesterday, but I had a very good reason:  I went to sleep at 9:30pm, and slept more than EIGHT SOLID HOURS without waking up.  It was amazing.  Bless that Yum Yum's heart, she's getting the hang of the whole sleeping-through-the-night thing.

I love the autumn.  

Ten years ago tonight, at probably 9:00 pm, Bradley and I went to City Hall in downtown Las Vegas and got our marriage license.  (There are many advantages to getting married in Las Vegas, one of which is the always-open marriage license bureau.) We were so excited and giddy and trying to be solemn, but we were getting MARRIED in the morning.  

My house (at least the upstairs) is nice and clean.  And I am eating peanut m&ms.  My little boys are on the couch next to me, my baby is sleeping downstairs, and my big kids are walking home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.