Me Too!!!!
He is soooooooo stinken cute! I don't think I've seen such a cute smile since mine were that age!
He honestly has the most ridiculously charming adorable grin EVER. He's going to get away with a lot if he just flashing that smile at me.
Ha Ha! So cute! Gosh Keryn...you are so on top of your blog I can't keep up! I keep missing stuff!
Thanks, Lisa. I try to post everyday (except I give myself Saturdays off), just so I don't get out of the habit. I love the journal-keeping aspects of blogs, don't you?And I love reading about your life and family. It is fun to keep in touch.
Me Too!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooooooo stinken cute! I don't think I've seen such a cute smile since mine were that age!
ReplyDeleteHe honestly has the most ridiculously charming adorable grin EVER. He's going to get away with a lot if he just flashing that smile at me.
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! So cute! Gosh Keryn...you are so on top of your blog I can't keep up! I keep missing stuff!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lisa. I try to post everyday (except I give myself Saturdays off), just so I don't get out of the habit. I love the journal-keeping aspects of blogs, don't you?
ReplyDeleteAnd I love reading about your life and family. It is fun to keep in touch.