Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Typical Therapy

As I've mentioned before, Gee has physical therapy twice a month. Our therapist, Kim, comes to our house, and proceeds to cajole, persuade, bribe, and occasionally force Gee to practice various things such as walking, throwing, and kicking. Because Gee is two, this is the normal result:

(In case you are wondering, those are pictures of Gee doing anything but what Kim wants him to do.)

Sometimes, however, Kim's requests and Gee's moods coincide. And then you get something like this:


It may not look like much, but we are pleased as punch that Gee can do this. We are so grateful for Kim, Mary, and all the other people at Kids Who Count. They have given us so much service and support, it's hard to imagine where we'd be without them. They are truly amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Keryn, I seriously almost cried while watching that! He is getting so good! I'm so proud of him...and you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Small bites eats the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it! He is getting better at walking each day. He thoroughly enjoyed that success.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.