Sunday, October 18, 2009

Illness update II

Sunday morning:

Zee--bad stomach ache, little cough, vomiting, clingy and grumpy and sleepy
Em--fever, little cough, grumpy, sad
Gee--fever, little cough, slightly clingy and grumpy
Hebs--just plugging along
Bradley--headachey, coughs, sore throat, vastly improved though
Keryn--a little headache, slight slight sore throat, lots of energy


Sunday night:

Everyone the same except
Hebs--slight fever


No churching happened today. I've done a lot of laundry today, despite it being Sunday. I've picked up toys, drinks, kleenex, and goldfish crackers. I've run from child to child to the tones of "MOMMA!" I did get a nap, today, though! Yay for lovely Sunday afternoon naps, and husbands who are feeling a bit better and take care sick kids for a couple of hours.

2 comments:

  1. May you all feel better sooner rather than later! Yucky stuff going around...not many folks at church yesterday. Lots of swine flu up here. It's the fever that scares me, especially with the little ones. Here's to hoping Hebs misses out on this round!Hang in there Keryn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're pretty sure that's what Bradley had--the H1N1. Fortunately, five full days later, he is thinking he can return to work tomorrow.

    The kids are doing okayish--I actually had doctors' appointments for them, and then canceled because they are feeling so much better. Lots and lots of runny noses, though.

    Hebs seems to be holding strong. Cross your fingers! And I really hope you all don't get this mess, either. Godd luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.