(Warning: Extreme Dullness Ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you.)
So, today I...um...
Yeah. Didn't do much today. After my crazy day yesterday (watched my sister's kids in the morning, had Gee's last physical therapy, watched my friend's kids in the afternoon, went to the Primary Christmas party, went Christmas caroling, drove though the Festival of Lights), it was nice to just sit and relax today.
I did volunteer in Zee's classroom today, though. And I did birthday visits for Relief Society. So that's something.
And tomorrow's going to be a fun day, but busy again. At least I'll have more to write about!
----------------------
Advent Day 18: After the angel told the shepherds where to find the baby Jesus, suddenly in the sky there were many angels, all of them singing and thanking Heavenly Father for sending Jesus down to save us. Luke 2:13-14 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What do you mean, you got nothing. It was your oldest nephews thirteenth birthday! Big day around here. I'll even give you my recipe for the fruit soup he wanted for breakfast. (the 'soup' part was orange juice.)
ReplyDelete