Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kindergarten Program

Today was the last day of school before Christmas break, and also the kindergarten program. Both afternoon kindergarten classes have been practicing for days to sing Christmas songs like "Jingle Bells", "Frosty the Snowman", and "All I Want For Christmas is my Two Front Teeth". (The last is particularly appropriate for kindergarteners, with at least a fourth of them missing their two front teeth.)


When they sang "Frosty", Zee came out of stage right wearing the Frosty costume. He danced and played and did all the things his classmates sang. It was so adorable I just about busted wide open. I had the hardest time holding still and quiet so the video recording wasn't ruined. And, because I love you, I'm not going to make you watch the entire 2.5 minute video. You can look at screen shots instead.

"And the children say he could laugh and play just the same as you and me..."

"Frosty the SNOWman, was alive as he could BE!"


Daddy, Gee, Hebs, and Em, watching the show.


The Little Elf Party, right before the performance.

---------------------
Advent Day 23: The prophet Nephi prays that the Lord will keep the righteous safe, and finds out that tomorrow would be the day that baby Jesus would be born. 3 Nephi 1:12-13 And it came to pass that he cried mightily unto the Lord all that day; and behold, the voice of the Lord came unto him, saying:
13 Lift up your head and be of good cheer; for behold, the time is at hand, and on this night shall the sign be given, and on the morrow come I into the world, to show unto the world that I will fulfil all that which I have caused to be spoken by the mouth of my holy prophets.

2 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.