Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"No no no no no!"

Despite his refusal to crawl, Hebs manages to get around. (I found him in the bathroom this evening, just about to dump some blocks down the toilet.) Yesterday, he was hanging out under the Christmas tree, just looking. Every so often, the temptation to touch overcame his good sense, and he would reach up to touch. Every time, I would say, "Hebs, no, no." And he would look at me and grin, and stop.

After we had done this three or four times, I looked up to see him reaching again. "Hebs..." Before I could finish, he looked at me and said, "No no no no no!" And he pulled his hand back.

Such a sweet, smart little boy.

-----------------
Advent Day 9: Many prophets talked about Jesus's birth. Alma 7:10 And behold, he shall be born of Mary, at Jerusalem...she being a virgin, a precious and chosen vessel, who shall...bring forth a son, yea, even the Son of God. Mosiah 13:33 For behold, did not Moses prophesy unto them concerning the coming of the Messiah, and that God should redeem his people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.