Monday, December 20, 2010

Good things, II

Daddy: Why do we put a tree in our house at Christmas time?
Momma, thinking of pagan rituals and winter solstice: Oooh, can I answer that?
Daddy, giving Momma a dirty look: No
Zee: So we can put the presents under it!

(Just in case you were wondering, Bradley was going for the "evergreen tree" and the "Living Christ".)
__________________

Momma: We don't have any active volcanoes in Utah. It's a bummer.
Zee: Not really. Then they might erupt.
Momma: That's the point.
__________________

Gee, strutting around with a backwards apron around his neck: Look, it's Super Chef Gee!
__________________

It snowed all day today. (Gorgeous, gorgeous, but awful to drive in.) While I was carrying Hebs out to the car at one point, he pointed to the sky and said, "Snow-rain, Mom!" Sure enough, the snow was really more like a freezing rain than real snow right then.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to re-post the tree story from your sister that you posted last year. Mark and I laughed for a long while at that story. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.