This morning at seven, the light in my bedroom was flipped on and my bed was invaded by four sweet little bodies, all calling "Happy Birthday!" These sweet children were so excited to give me my birthday presents, they just couldn't wait.
(The BBC Planet Earth series is NOT a waffle iron, although for a while this morning Em was a little confused. She didn't realize I was getting BOTH for my birthday, and twice insisted that the DVD set was a waffle maker. Once I (unsurprisedly) opened my second present, all was made clear to her.)
I have had a great day. Thank you to my wonderful mother for giving birth to me, my wonderful brothers and sisters for putting up with me, and my FABULOUS family for loving me forever. And thank you to Bradley for making today the best birthday ever!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday, Keryn!!
ReplyDeleteOkay you birthday girl......your birthday is not on FB.....how am I supposed to wish you a Happy Birthday if I don't see it on FB......something is seriously wrong with me....lol...I hope it was a fabulous day. You DO deserve it!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic birthday! Sounds like very fun gifts.
ReplyDelete