Monday, November 30, 2009

Bad Virus!

  • So far we know of two Ross cousins (in two different families) who are sick. Lovely. I am SO sorry, guys! (Not to mention that Jen's husband got it, and Telima's oldest two got it, too...what a sneaky little virus.)
  • Bradley and Em are feeling better today. Whew!
  • I'm not sick yet. In fact, I'm totally craving Taco Bell. Mostly because, hello, didn't eat more than a bowl of cereal and a small bowl of macaroni and cheese today. And about fifty Red Vine licorices. Bad Keryn, very bad.
  • Today was Gee's hearing and vision screening. (Mandated by the state before admission into a special needs preschool.) (Ugh. Does anyone hate the sound of "special needs" as much as I do?) His hearing--100% great. His vision--totally unknown still. He got bored and stopped paying attention. That'll happen to an almost three year old. I'm not too worried.
  • And, just because I saw it on my friend's Facebook page:
That was a great game, wasn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear your family is on the mend. What are families for if not for sharing? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.