But not nice, smooth, lightweight wheelchairs like this:
(I know it's TV magic, and I watch crime dramas where murders get solved in 12 hours with DNA matching, but--shoot, the whole wheelchair thing just bugged.)
And about children's television shows: my sister-in-law Laurene and my friend Kristy both pointed out that most of these shows are only irritating to adults. Fair enough--I'm not the target audience. But, I am the one with buying power. And guess what DVDs we get from "Santa" and for birthdays? It's not Dora, Kai-lan, Barney or Lampchop! (Heh heh heh, Kristy.)
Tonight are the semifinal 5A high school football games--Bingham versus Alta is the one to watch, and we'll be there watching! My nephew Ty Hannay is the quarterback for Bingham, and we are so excited to cheer for him. Go Miners!!

Listen. Back. Off. Lampchop. I'm serious here. I know you think you have 8 hours of lead time, but I know a pilot. No, not Jeff. Did I ever tell you about my friend here in Flag who also went on a flying date with Jeff? Totally crazy and random! Your table looked beautiful and I'm sure it tasted wonderful as well (the food, not the table).
ReplyDelete