Thursday, February 3, 2011

Almost time for DragonTales...

It's a little lowering to realize...

...you are relieved to see that Zac and Wheezy can magically separate, so that when they are grown up they don't have to be a two-headed dragon anymore. (If you don't know who Zac and Wheezy are, congratulations.)

...you look forward to your two-year-old's turn to pick the TV show, because then you can pick "Backyardigans" for him. (As long as he doesn't override you with "Der PETS, Momma!")

...you find yourself explaining to your son that, yes, Rescue Heroes is very exciting, but you don't think they could actually stop a train from falling off a cliff with a fire truck and a few electric winches.

...you perk up when a new "Ruff Ruffman" comes on.

Send help. Or spring. Children's programming is rotting my brain.

6 comments:

  1. Zee wants very much to be on "Fetch" when he gets older. I told him no way. Reality TV is all well and good when you are watching PBS, but I don't want him to get a taste of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I told C that there would be no Fetch season 6, it caused a level of sadness I haven't seen in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It got CANCELED??!! I had no idea. Oh, the sadness and sorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, this post has been helpful; i youtubed backyardigans this morning (to see what it is); Abs in in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, dear, Amy, "Backyardigans" is the BEST. I actually really REALLY like them--far more than any 34-year-old should ever admit...

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.