Wow. That was an unintended hiatus from the blog. And I don't even have any good reasons for it.
It's been busy, but no busier than usual. I cleaned the house, including the kids' rooms, but excluding the storage room and my room. We had several sugar-fueled temper tantrums to deal with in the aftermath of Valentine's Day. We hung out with friends. Telima and her crew came over to play. (I miss her SO MUCH, even if she just lives in Salt Lake Valley.) The ward chili cook-off was tonight, and my Red Lobster (aka Monster) rolls won second place in the bread category. And I did endless loads of laundry.
We did have a spectacular wind storm on Wednesday night. It was marvelous--I adore a good windstorm (although my mother wouldn't agree). It was so windy that we lost a few shingles, and someone upwind lost the door to their mailbox. I know this, because it's in our front yard. Along with all the empty beer cans, Starbucks cups, and cigarette butts/packs that our neighbors store on their front porch. (We looked very classy for a while there on Wednesday.)
And my momma came home from her awesome New Zealand trip. We talked for hours today, as she told me all about her adventures. I can't wait to see her pictures!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment