I took pictures with my cell phone. It's my new toy, so even though the pictures aren't that great it was fun to do. And of course I then played with them in Picnik, so they are all artsy. Ish.
The ground under the picnic table/bench was completely snow-free, and so Em made it her "clubhouse".
Momma and MimiFor baths last night, I dug out a strand of Christmas lights and strung them up in the bathroom. We then had all lights off, and everyone had a "Twinkle Light" bath. I must say it was pretty fun, even for me. We'll have to do that again sometime.

Over Christmas, I hung up Christmas lights over my bed. I loved them so much, they are still up. Usually in the late evening, they are the only lights I turn on.
ReplyDeleteI really love Christmas lights all winter long, to be honest. They feel a little unnecessary in the spring and summer, with the heat and the long days. But in the late autumn and winter--oh, how I love them!
ReplyDeleteI miss you, LaDale!