Monday, February 28, 2011

And this is why you don't get to play outside without me

Me: What do you say if someone says to you, "Hey, little boy, come with me?"
Gee, aged 4: I say yes!
Me: No, no. You say no. You never go anywhere with anyone unless you ask Momma and Daddy first. Okay, so what do you say if someone says, "Come with me?"
Gee: Yes!
Me: No, Gee, you say no.
Gee: But I want to say YES!

2 comments:

  1. But the person might have some candy, or gum, or a puppy, or a present for him. Of course he wants to say YES. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, Ashley. I don't want my children to be scared of the world, but yeesh! We'll have to work on that.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.