Today the two oldest kids and I went to the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU's Museum of Art. It was pretty fun, but also pretty short. That's okay, because my children's attention spans were pretty short, too.
Then I went to the Springville Cannery and dry-pack canned zillions and zillions of pounds of food storage. Okay, not zillions, but my part alone was 60 cans. Ooops. A little much, I think. Regardless, I am feeling SOOOO happy and relieved to have it. It's nowhere close to a year's supply, but it's a worthy start.
And then tonight, after my Relief Society meeting, I went into our upstairs bathroom and heard...the plink plink plink of water hitting the ceiling. Our roof is leaking. Sigh. Let's hope I don't awake to a collapsed ceiling in the morning. I'm hoping the rain turns into snow sooner rather than later. Guess we'll be fixing the roof this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Check out everydayfoodstorage.net for great recipes using food storage. Her bread recipe is amazing! I am so sorry about your roof!!!
ReplyDelete