Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tooth!

The baby formally known as "Mimi", henceforth to be known as "Yum-Yum*", has discarded her babyish toothless grin in favor of a tiny, barely-there tooth. (Good thing I got all those toothless pictures on Sunday!) Front bottom left, at seven months one week.

All of my kids popped out their bottom front teeth before their top front teeth. Is that pretty normal?
Hebs: Seven months, two weeks, front bottom two
Gee: Nine months, three and a half weeks, bottom left
Em: Six months, three and a half weeks, front bottom right
Zee: Nine months, front bottom right
*Bradley has never loved "Mimi" for a blog nickname for our baby girlie. I call her "Yum-Yum" all the time anyway, but it's not a nickname I expect to carry through her life. So "Yum-Yum" she is.

Also, congratulations today to my dear friend Emily and her husband Martin, and their brand-new baby girl. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum looks all ready for spring in her cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.