
Just about the only thing keeping me going right now is the knowledge that this, too, shall pass. Going on my 40 month of pregnancy, you'd think I'd be used to this. (Oh, that's depressing. 40 months?) And it's not like I was expecting the second trimester to be easier on me--while some women feel better by the third month, I don't usually until the fifth or sixth month (if I'm lucky).
But feeling worse? Not fair. So I'm going to just muddle through as best I can. I might not be able to write everyday (trust me, I don't think you'd want to read my everyday thoughts right now), but I'll write as often as I can. Hopefully I can get back on the blogging wagon when a little more time passes. Hopefully.
However, by the time I am done with this pregnancy, I will have been pregnant long enough to have two baby elephants to show for it. You know, if I was an elephant.

Good thing you are not an elephant cuz you would only have 2 kids so far! UGG! I feel for you girl! Luckily I can testify that the memories of the prego, yucko days fade with time. I know that does absolutely nothing for you now... sorry! Hang in there!! Your kids are sure cute once they get here! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteIs there anyting you feel like eating? I'd love to bring you guys dinner one of these days...