Saturday, March 24, 2012

Roundup!

I have now indexed more than 4,000 names in FamilySearch indexing.  (You should try it, it's addictive!)  Now the stake has asked me to be an arbitrator, which is very necessary (apparently there are 2.5 million records waiting to be arbitrated), but not quite as fun.  Still, I'll do it.  (While still regular indexing on the side...heh heh heh.)

Today was a beautiful day.  It was the Hindu Holi festival (otherwise known as the Festival of Colors), and the Hindu Temple down the street puts on a lovely time.  That is, I assume it is a lovely time, but OH MY STARS THE CROWDS.  I haven't been, but out my front window I get to watch traffic crawl by on Main Street and very colorful people return to their cars, parked in front of my house.

Bradley's computer died (not mostly dead, but very very dead), and unfortunately we can't really afford to replace it with a similar, top-of-the-line Apple.  So he is the proud (?) owner of a new Dell.  Don't worry, we still have our six year old iMac, going strong.

During baths today, I made the mistake of turning my back for a moment while dressing Gee and urging a naked Hebs to hop into the full bath.  Yum Yum, sensing her chance, took the opportunity to clamber in the tub beside him.  Diaper, footie pajamas, and all.  Sadly, I didn't have the presence of mind to take a picture before grabbing her out.  (Then we stripped her down and plopped her back in.  She was right, it was her turn too.)

Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful Sunday.  I love Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.