- first time seeing the ocean: 17 years old
- first airplane flight: 17 years old
- first overnight school trip: 18 years old
- first kiss: 19 years old
- first (and only) boyfriend (*waving* Hi, Bradley!): 19 years old
- first ER visit (for myself): 24 years old
- first car: 24 years old
- first traffic ticket: 25 years old
- first overnight hospital visit (Zee's birth): 26 years old
- first car accident (not my fault): 27 years old
I am 32, and I've never:
- gambled (born and raised in Vegas, even)
- been to NYC
- waterskiied (I can't even kneeboard, I'm pathetic)
- broken a bone
- gone a year with cavities (unless you count when I was a toothless baby)
- been outside North America (if you consider Hawaii part of North America, which politically it is, but geologically it isn't...)
- smoked
- consumed alcohol
- had a passport
What have you never done? (Or what took you a long time to do?)

Here's mine-
ReplyDeleteFirst time seeing the ocean-18
First airplane flight- 13 (Idaho)
First overnight school trip- 13
First kiss- 16 (Chris)
First boyfriend- 16 (Chris)
First ER Visit- 4 (Popcorn)
First car- 18
First traffic ticket- 26
First overnight in hospital- 20 (Benjamin)
First car accident- (My fault) 16 (Telephone pole)
My not done list is very similar to yours, but I do have a passport, I've been to Barbados. And I've been to NYC. But I've never been to Hawaii.
I do believe that your first-sight-of-the-ocean is the same trip as MY first-sight-of-the-ocean. Was it when we went to Disneyland in November?
ReplyDeleteYes, dear! It was indeed that trip when we almost didn't make it out because the van had no oil in it and we spent the evening at the Moyes' house waiting to see if the engine had turned in to a two ton paper weight.
ReplyDelete* first time seeing the ocean: 21 (California)
ReplyDelete* first airplane flight: 18 years old (Denver)
* first overnight school trip: Never got to take one; the trip to Mexico our A'capella choir was slated to take was cancelled my junior year!
* first kiss: 16 years old (sweet 16 with Jon!)
* first boyfriend 16 years old (Jon)
* first ER visit (for myself): 23 years old
* first car: 28 years old
* first traffic ticket: 25 years old
* first overnight hospital visit: 28 years old
* first car accident (my fault but not really because I slipped on black ice): 23 years old
* first cavity: 21 years old
I am 46, and I've never:
* been pregnant
* smoked
* consumed alcohol
* tried any kind of illegal drug
* Unlike Keryn I can't say that I've never gambled because I did try the slot machines once when in Vegas...big waste of time. Lost a quarter.
* Tried skydiving or bungee jumping
* Been divorced
* Been on a cruise
* Been to Alaska
* Had an MRI
* Been sailing, deep sea diving, snorkling, etc.
* Never been able to dive
* Never had a tan