Saturday, June 13, 2009

Relief Society Garden Party



We had a beautiful garden party breakfast for the ladies in our ward today. The weather was amazing for us--despite rain before and rain after, and thunderstorms all week, and lots of worries--the party itself was warm, partly sunny, and could not have been more perfect. Prayer is a powerful tool!

I hope I got the names of some of the attendees right--if I didn't, be sure to tell me in the comments or in person, so I can fix it!

Thank you to all who made the event so beautiful and amazing, and to all who took time out of a busy Saturday to attend. It was a wonderful party!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Keryn for these beautiful photos and the wonderful slide show. You really have some promising talent as a photographer. I would keep it up. I was surpirsed by the quality of the composition and lighting in many of these shots.

    Thanks for your prayers as well...I know it was the faith of others that helped us be blessed with good weather. We all have our strenghts, but naturally optimistic thinking is not one of mine!

    Love ya,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank you for putting the pictures in the slideshow available to everyone. I wish I could have been at the garden party--it looks like so much fun!
    Lisa and her committee did a wonderful job with this event for the sisters of the First Ward!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.