Which is a story about a goose who believes that, because she has found a book, she is suddenly smart. I think she then finds some dynamite, but because she really can't read, she thinks it is food (?) or something, and it blows up and she gets hurt. I never liked the word petunia after that.
Until now. Because I have fallen in love with these abundant, heat-loving, sun-loving, gorgeous flowers. My planter boxes in the front are full of them. I even bought some more today.

Yay for petunias!

So, it turns out I have petunias in my new backyard! They aren't fairing very well right now, because when the power got turned off, they stopped getting watered. But hopefully that will be remedied soon! They are really pretty little flowers, aren't they?
ReplyDeletePetunias seem to bounce back pretty quickly. At least mine have. They are pretty, aren't they? We're going plant bulbs for tulips and daffodils this fall, you should too!
ReplyDelete