Thursday, July 9, 2009

Han Solo, P.I.

You remember Magnum, P.I.? Of course you do! (And if you are too young to remember Magnum, P.I., please don't tell me.) And you remember Han Solo (that rakish, ne'er-do-well of the universe), naturally?


And in case you don't have the opening sequence of Magnum, P.I. memorized, here is a lovely side-by-side treatment:

1 comment:

  1. This is too funny. If you must know I loved Han Solo so much when I was twelve or thirteen { this was when Empire Strikes back cme out. I saw it at the theater nine times that summer} that I devoted a whole page about him in my journal. I wanted to marry someone just like him. I even had the Star Wars stickers of him put all over that page. Skip thinks this is really wierd.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.