Monday, August 9, 2010

Mimi

(I know I don't put my kids' names up on my blog, but I'm going to leave up Mimi's on the previous post for a week or two, and then just change it to her nickname then. That way it won't be Google-able, but you all can know it! And yes, although her middle name is my paternal grandmother's name, I am choosing to spell it the traditional way rather than the way Grandma spells it.)

And now for the grand reveal!

Big bright eyes and dark hair

"Hellllllo, Momma!" "Helllllllo, baby!"

She's here!

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, and Mom and Dad don't look half bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love her nickname, that is what we call my youngest one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girl! I love the picture of her looking right at you--great capture of a rare moment! And does your husband EVER wear anything other than a dress shirt? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.