It's just that tomorrow my sisters and mother and I are going on a Tobler gal getaway. We are going to stay in Durango at Bradley's wonderful sister's house.
No kids. No husbands.
Bradley is taking the next three days off from work, so that he can be the stay-at-home-daddy. Yes, ladies, he IS a saint, and he's all mine. Hands off.
We're going to go to Mesa Verde, we're going to play cards and talk and watch movies and have a wonderful time. I'm so excited!
We leave tomorrow morning, and we'll be back Sunday night.
(P.S. I hate being without my kids and Bradley, but I am really getting excited for this trip at the same time. It's a little schizophrenic, but that's okay.)
(P.P.S Yum Yum broke out in a rash today. Hooray, it was roseola! She also broke out her top two front teeth, so she's had quite the week already. And Momma leaves tomorrow, poor baby!)

The excitement is refreshing. Have a great time relaxing.
ReplyDeleteAnd so glad to hear that it is roseola...that means she will be better soon and that the worst of it is over. YAY!